- Is Gig Work in Sri Lanka Enabling Female Participation in the Workforce?
- Is Gig Work Really Part-time in Sri Lanka?: Findings from a Survey
- Chasing Efficiency While Leaving the Vulnerable to Their Own Devices
- Opinion: ‘Trimming the Fat’ in Sri Lanka’s Enterprise-support Institutions
- CSF partners with LSE’s International Inequalities Institute for a Research Project
August 8, 2021
Interview with Leonora Milan,
Mexico’s Leading Young Science Communicator
Leonora Milan, a leading science communicator in Mexico and featured prominently in Mexican media, shares her thoughts on the shape of the public debates on science, climate change, environmental issues, and policy in Mexico. She observes that in Mexico people have a newfound interest in scientific topics than a few years ago, but there are still gaps in bridging the science-policy divide. Some 'bright spots' have emerged, however, in training young people in climate change negotiations and breeding new technical advisory on environmental policy issues. This interview is part of the 'Global Voices' series, which brings to Sri Lanka the views of young professionals from around the world.